#StaySafe: an important message
Last update: 1 April 2020
Because people are so good at following the rules of the RIVM, we decided it is safe to open our stores again. The stores will have modified opening hours and all the RIVM measures and advice will be observed.
Together with you, our customer, we want to make shopping for shoes as fun as it ever was. A nice break, but a safe one. For you and for our people.
This is why the following rules apply in our stores:
- Our doors are permanently open, so that you won’t need to hold a handle.
- We welcome you, but from a 1.5-meter distance.
- We have a door policy where we will allow in 1 person per 25 m2 maximum. This will differ per store, depending on its size. The number of people allowed in will be shown on a poster by the door.
- For trying on our shoes, we have set up areas in the store that guarantee a 1.5-meter distance.
- Come and shop on your own, do not take friends or family into the store.
- The door handles, cash register and PIN machine are always cleaned after each use.
- Because of the required 1.5-meter distance, we will not be able to help you trying on the shoes. We will hand you the shoes in their box.
- We have marked out sections on the floor using tape to remind you of the 1.5-meter distance.
- The cash register has been protected with a plexiglass sheet.
- We are sorry that we can’t gift-wrap any purchases for you, now, but if your purchase is a gift we are happy to give you some wrapping paper!
- Webshop pick-ups or returns in stores are not possible.
- Our staff clean their hands regularly with a disinfectant gel and they wear gloves. We have plastic gloves for you, our customers, should you want to use them.
- If an employee has symptoms, they will stay at home. Only symptom-free employees can work in our stores.
From 4 April, we will have modified opening hours and days. We are open on:
||1pm to 5pm
||1pm to 5pm
||1pm to 5pm
Important: our outlet store in Roermond will remain closed for now.
Outside of our opening hours we offer the possibility of personal shopping. If you are interested in this, please contact our customer services via firstname.lastname@example.org. They will put you in touch with your store of choice, and an appointment can be made. We will then open our store especially for you!
We are proud of the fabulous dedication of our people. They are still there for you online, so our webshop will be open 24/7, and you can shop there on the same conditions as always.
From now on, we will also be available on WhatsApp, via +31(0)416-672779, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm, for all your questions. If you want more information about a product, if you have a question about your purchase or if you want styling advice: We are happy to help you! We aim to answer your message within 1 business day.
It is also important to know that our partner in logistics also works with strict hygiene protocols to make sure that all orders are safely delivered. We are closely monitoring all developments at DHL in this respect, and no delays have been encountered. Read the most recent update from DHL here. It will also still be possible to return your order.
We regret that it is not possible to pick up or return your order in one of our brand stores. But we do still deliver to your door or the nearest DHL Pick up Point! Please be aware of certain changes in place at the DHL Pick up Points. Some may have closed or have modified opening hours. If a location has closed, DHL will try to deliver your parcel to a different Pick up Point near you. In that case, DHL will inform you. Check out the opening hours of the DHL Pick up Points here.
DHL is reducing the number of contact moments between points and the couriers. This means that orders may take a little longer to arrive than normal. You will always receive an email to inform you when your order has shipped and DHL will send you an email with a track & trace code.
Availability customer service
We want to offer our HQ employees the opportunity to work from home as much as possible. This means we may not be available by phone as easily as you are used to. For your questions and/or comments, you can always send an email to email@example.com or message us on WhatsApp, via +31 (0) 416-672779.
We hope to see you in good health in one of our brand stores soon!
Take care & stay safe,
Team Shabbies Amsterdam
PS: Looking for even more inspiration? Then follow us on Instagram and Facebook!